BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

my dedication...




Alone tonight make me feels sad. Why? I dont know... i just feel that way.

Tommorow... i will go back to my home town... Kota Marudu, Kudat... a place that i leaved long ago.

there... my ma and pa live.

a place full of memories.

memories with my siblings.

and of course mi familia.

ohh... my KM wait for me there. i will come to you.

i am not missing u... but just want to see u.

for last, please take this. i wrote it for you...

For the first time
I turning my back from you,

i saw your tears

maybe you don't want me to leave you

and i feel it

my heart feels sad

but what can i do
this is my destiny
i must keep walking
step by step
i am just too far away
the sun cover me from above

smiling at me
and the wind just shake my hand

saying "welcome to the real world"

my mouth shut

but my mind
still remembering you
suddenly
here in this place
i realize my life is not enough without you
and i said "see you tommorow".

0 comments: