BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thousand Word



GOOD VS EVIL

Night...
darkness is a true friend
without it night will never exist

Light...
synonymous with the sun
without it life will die

between two of them
there is evil and good

someone stood at night
facing The One
bow and prostrate

while others
sleeping like the baby
dreaming and snoring

where am i?
standing
looking
and waiting

O... GOD
help me!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THE JUNCTIONS

Walking alone
river shore
trees green
brown rocks
sometimes dark
at the end
facing junctions
where must I go?
Left
Right
?????????

+++++++++++++++++++++++

THE LAST WORD

Every man
have yesterday,
today and tomorrow
let the next generation to decide
for me I live long enough in my hangmen

From GOD we came
Alone to Him we will be return

++++++++++ [END] ++++++++++

0 comments: